Please click on the “Calculator” on the bottom of the official website, or check this link to enter the calculator interface. Https://www.bitdeer.com/en/calculator
Take the 50TH/360 days(Computing power fee: $1914.15) as an example, fill in the following data: Plan's Duration, Computing Power, Computing Power Fee, Electricity Fee, Days with Initial Electricity Payment. Hit” CALCULATE” and get the Total Cost/Earnings/Returns data.
- As the earnings of cryptocurrency mining depend to a large extent on the price of the cryptocurrency and the difficulty of mining, these are unpredictable. The above calculation can only be an investment reference. Please make independent judgments on the long-term profitability of cryptocurrency mining. BitDeer cannot ensure a precise number of earning.
- The calculator is only applicable to re-investment case (Use the revenue you get at the early stage to pay the later-on electricity fees)
- Total Cost= Computing Power Fee+ Initial Electricity Fee Payment
- “Static earnings” refer to the static total yield minus the total cost.
- “Days to static breakeven” refers to the number of days required for cumulative static earnings to balance out the total cost.
- “Static earnings rate” refers to the static earnings divided by the total cost.