If you use the Matrixport Withholding Service, the electricity fee will be deducted from your Matrixport balance automatically when the plan’s remaining days of electricity are less than 3 days, meaning it will automatically charge the subsequent electricity fee from your Matrixport wallet balance. The system will renew the electricity for 3 days and create the corresponding electricity order (find in “My Orders-Electricity Order”)
The deduction would fail should the wallet balance be insufficient, and you would need to charge the wallet balance in time or pay the electricity fee manually, otherwise the mining would be interrupted and along with a loss of revenue. we suggest users select “Pay to my Matrixport wallet” in above “How to Receive” option and always keep enough balance in your Matrixport.
When purchasing the plan, users can start the matrix balance withholding function by following the following steps:
1. For the number of days of payment of electricity fee, check "subsequent electricity fee is automatically deducted from Matrixport wallet" and select the currency of the deduction(BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH/USDT). we suggest users select “Pay to my Matrixport wallet” in above “How to Receive” option and always keep enough balance in your Matrixport.
2. To enable Matrixport balance withholding function for the first time, please agree to Matrixport fund withholding agreement and conduct authentication.
3. After opening successfully, during the execution of the order, your Matrixport balance will be automatically used to pay the electricity bill whenever the remaining days of the electricity bill are less than 3 days. You can turn this feature on or off in Dashboard-Revenue By Order, or you can convert currencies.
4. When the system performs balance withholding, it will automatically renew the electricity bill for 3 days and generate the corresponding electricity fee order (find in My Order-Electricity Order). Payment Type being Matrixport Automatic payment. Also, the deduction will be notified to you by email.
- If the balance of Matrixport account is insufficient, the withholding will fail. You will receive an email reminding you of the failure. Please recharge Matrixport wallet as soon as possible according to the email, or choose manual renewal, so as to avoid the loss of income caused by the discontinuation of the service.
- Due to the unpredictable withholding time exchange rate. Matrixport is not recommended for consumers who are accustomed to paying for their electricity when the exchange rate is high,
- It is recommended that the withholding currency be consistent with the corresponding plan currency, so as to ensure an adequate account balance in your Matrixport wallet (given chosen “Pay to my Matrixport wallet”)
- If you turn on the withholding function and manually place the electricity order during the period, the system will not trigger the withholding by default (even if the remaining days are less than 3 days at this time). If you have not paid after placing the electricity order manually, you will enter the withholding logic again after the expiration of the order within 12 hours.