Bitdeers’ plans now support the four major mining pools BTC.com, F2Pool, ViaBTC, and Binance, all of which are extraordinarily leading pools in the industry. Generally, users are free to choose their preferential one when order placing, while to optimize the user experience, some small hash rate plans do not support pool switching operations.
Different pools have different payment methods and payment rules:
1. Pools Payment Method
2. Pools Revenue and Payment Clarification
Each pool has different Earnings Models and the minimum threshold value for payment.
When the users place a plan, the pool will automatically create a subaccount for this plan, it is not able to merge or delete the subaccount since the revenue is generated by orders.
For Classic Plan: When the plan's revenue balance reaches the minimum threshold value of the pool, the pool will pay the next day (within 24 hours). Please check below for the rules of different pools.
For Acceleration plan: As we need more time to double-check the plan's revenue and cost-recovery rate If the plan's revenue balance reaches the minimum threshold value of the pool today, the pool will pay you on the third day, meaning there will be one day delayed for users to get the payment. Check Accelerator Mode Plan-How to check Payback Record & Payment Record
1. Classic Plan's minimum threshold value:
2. Acceleration Plan's minimum threshold value:
1. If you choose the receiving address of an exchange platform, please consult their minimum deposit amount in advance, as the minimum threshold value may be less than some platforms' minimum deposit amount and cause losing BTC/BCH. and we suggest users using a personal wallet address with no/low deposit amount limitation in order to receive the payouts successfully. Bitdeer takes no responsibility if any loss caused by other platform thresholds.
2. If you have more than one plan‘s revenue balance has reached the pool threshold simultaneously, the pool will merge the balance and pay in one transaction. For example, A and B are 2 classic plan under an account, A plan's revenue balance is 0.005, B plan's revenue balance is 0.006, both of them has reached the pool threshold. You will find one transaction of 0.011 BTC (0.005 + 0.006) the next day, meaning the balance was merged to pay. The same applies to the Accelerated plans, except that the payment will be delayed by 1 day.
In the personal Dashboard, the total revenue data comes from the chosen mining pool and is updated daily. If the user wants to check the earning history of each order, please click ‘more output data’ as below:
Note: What are PPS, PPLNS, PPS+, FPPS, SOLO?
PPS（Pay Per Share）
Simply, PPS is a mode of payment. The miners sell the hash rate to the mining pool to obtain a fixed income. The mining pool is responsible for its own profits and losses. Because the mining pool bears certain risks, the mining pool fee is relatively higher in the PPS mode.
Share refers to the task answer submitted by the miners to the mining pool. Profit is calculated according to the number of shares submitted by the miners in the PPS mode.
For example, the miner's hash rate is 1T, the hash rate in the whole mining pool is 100T, and the total network’s hash rate is 1000T. It is generally clear that 1 block out every 10 minutes in the Bitcoin network, and the block out reward is 6.25 BTC. The hash rate of the mining pool accounts for one-tenth of the total network’s hash rate. The expected profit of the mining pool is 1.25 BTC, and the hash rate of the miners accounts for one percent of the hash rate of the mining pool. No matter whether the block is out or not in the mining pool, the profit of the miners is 1.25 BTC according to the theoretical profit.
PPLNS（Pay Per Last N Share）
The profits will be allocated based on the number of shares miners contribute. This kind of allocation method is closely related to the block mined out. If the mining pool excavates multiple blocks in a day, the miners will have a high profit; if the mining pool is not able to mine a block during the whole day, the miner’s profit during the whole day is zero.
In the short term, the PPLNS mode has a great relationship with the pool's luck. It should be noted that miners joining a new PPLNS mining pool will find that the profits in the first few hours are relatively low. This is because other miners have contributed a lot of shares in this mining pool. The contribution of newly added miners is still very small, so the benefits of new miners are relatively low when paying dividends. This is because PPLNS has certain lag inertia and periodicity. And the mining profits of the newly added miners will have a certain delay.
PPS+ （Pay Per Share + Pay Per Last N Share）
PPS+ is a combination of two modes above, PPS and PPLNS, that is, the block reward is settled according to the PPS mode. And the mining service charge /transaction fee is settled according to the PPLNS mode. That is to say, in this mode, the miner can additionally obtain the income of part of the transaction fee based on the PPLNS payment method.
FPPS（Full Pay Per Share）
In this mode, both the block-out reward and the mining service charge are settled according to the theoretical profit.
Solo means mining independently. If the block is mined out, the miner will receive all the block rewards (after deducting the mining fee for the mining pool). If there have been no blocks, there will always be no gains.