Please follow the steps to place a cloud hosting order:
1. Log into your Bitdeer account and find the 'CLOUD HOSTING' tab, select a hosting plan, and click 'Buy Now'.
2. Go to the product details page, carefully read the product information, select the number of hosting miners, click "Buy miners".
3. Enter the order page, select "Receiving Method", add receiving address, carefully read Service Information (including Bitdeer Tax Fee/Miner Fee/Delivery Fee/Hosting Fee/Repair Fee/Commission Fee) and Bitdeer Cloud Hosting Service Agreement, and click "Submit Order" after confirmation.
4. Enter the payment page. The cloud hosting product is priced in US dollars and supports multiple payment methods of cryptocurrency.
1. Please note cover the transaction commission fee, If there is a shortfall amount on payment, make sure to top up the difference before the order gets expired, as partly-paid orders will be considered red as fail in group mining.
2. Payment in full will be deemed as the success of the group mining, after success in group mining, please wait for the group to start mining, generally within 10 days.
3. Cloud hash rate coupons and the overpaid balance can not be used in cloud hosting orders.