Bitdeer Cloud Hosting Fees including：
1. Taxes: tariff & sales tax (charged when order is placed)
2. Miner Fee: Miner Purchase Fee (charged when order is placed)
3. Delivery Fee: Miner Delivery Fee (charged when order is placed)
4. Mining Farming Hosting Fees (deducted from the output)
|Hosting fee||See each group for details||Once every 10 days||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Repair fee||Charge based on actual expenses||Once every 30 days||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Shelf/Off-shelf fee||Charge based on actual expenses||Once only||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Transfer logistics fee||Charge based on actual expenses||Rarely happens||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
- Hosting fee details: Including operation and maintenance electricity fee. Before providing the hosting service to you, Bitdeer will provide the Hosting Fee information on the relevant page as a reference, but due to electricity price change in different periods and market adjustments, Bitdeer shall have the right to adjust the electricity fee of the Service Plan from time to time according to the actual electricity price of the mining site where the miners are located. The actual Hosting Fee charged by Bitdeer shall refer to the actual bill we issue to you.
- Repair fee details：1. During the warranty period, the repair fees will be borne by Antminer, and no repair fees will be charged. After the warranty expires, the repair fees will be charged based on the actual expenses incurred in the past 30 days.
3. Payment method: Repair fees are automatically deducted from the mining revenue by the mining pool.
5. Mining pool and output payment commission fee (deducted from the output)
For fees' definition, please refer to 《Bitdeer Cloud Hosting Service Agreement》
6. Bitdeer Service Fee
Different groups may charge different service fees due to the different hosting farms/hosting groups, it is currently divided into two types: charged when placing an order and deduction from the output.
Some groups may enjoy a 0 Service fee.