Mining Farm Hosting Fee
|Hosting fee||Please refer to the order page||Once every 10 days||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Repair fee||Charge based on actual expenses||Once every 30 days||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Shelf/Off-shelf fee||About $2.50 per unit per time||Once only||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
|Transfer logistics fee||About $3.00 per unit per time||Rarely happens||Deducted from the mining revenue after the service is provided|
- Hosting fee details: Including operation and maintenance electricity fee. Before providing the hosting service to you, Bitdeer will provide the Hosting Fee information on the relevant page as a reference, but due to electricity price change in different periods and market adjustments, Bitdeer shall have the right to adjust the electricity fee of the Service Plan from time to time according to the actual electricity price of the mining site where the miners are located. The actual Hosting Fee charged by Bitdeer shall refer to the actual bill we issue to you.
- Repair fee details：1. During the warranty period, the repair fees will be borne by Antminer, and no repair fees will be charged. After the warranty expires, the repair fees will be charged based on the actual expenses incurred in the past 30 days.
3. Payment method: Repair fees are automatically deducted from the mining revenue by the mining pool.
Mining Farm Details
Mining farm location:
The cloud hosting project relies on a mine located in North America and Europe. The region has a friendly policy, mild climate, and clean air, which is suitable for mining operations. It covers a total area of 60 acres, with a total load of over 50MW. The power operation is stable, the plant has good ventilation effects, and leaves a wide equipment handling aisle and operation space. In addition, the mine has reasonable power and network architecture, and good equipment quality. It is certified as a high-quality mine by the BSCI comprehensive evaluation of the Bitmain Supercomputing Center Research Institute.
Operation and Maintenance Provider: Mining++
“Mining++” provides operation and maintenance services for the mining machines of this hosting project.
Mining++ belongs to the Bitdeer Group and is a comprehensive service brand for intelligent mining infrastructure established after the split reorganization of the original Bitmain Mining Center and AntSentry. Mining++ is committed to providing professional cloud intelligent infrastructure services for miners and mining farm owners, including the standardization of global mining farms, full-process coverage of mining machine management, expert team 7*24h operation and maintenance, and assisting customers in optimizing resource allocation and improving mining efficiency. Now Mining++ has managed over 60 large-scale mining farms, supports the intelligent management of mainstream mining machines such as AntMiner, WhatsMiner, Innosilicon Miner, AvalonMiner, etc., and is compatible with many mainstream mining pools.
Mining Farm Stability
|Power stability||S: Ratio of Outage Duration. S=[(Number of Power-Off Machines * Outage Duration)/(Total Number of Machines * Total Duration)]
[Note: [Note: When calculating the number of outage machines, occasional outages for an extremely small proportion of machines should be ignored. The duration of statistics is half a year.]
If S is above 6%, it scores nil, 3-6% 4 points, 1-3% 8 points, and below 1% 10 points.
|Power outages||If there are 2 or more power outages caused by the mine within half a year, it scores nil.
If there is 1 power outage caused by the mine within half a year, it scores 5 points.
If there are no power outages caused by the mine within half a year, it scores 10 points.
1. The above-mentioned rating criteria and results are provided by Mining++.
2. Mining++ is a comprehensive service provider affiliated with Bitdeer Group.It has provided various services including design, consultation, project management, and quality certification during the construction of the supercomputing centers. Mining++ has played a crucial role during the construction of numerous supercomputing centers. By the beginning of 2021, Mining++ has participated in the design of over 50 supercomputing centers and provided quality certification for hundreds of supercomputing centers.