Bitdeer cloud hash rate plans support T/T (US Dollar wire transfer) as a paying method. Here is how:
1. Choose T/T as paying method after you've placed an order
2. Follow the payment instructions when you transfer the payment at your bank.
1. Please make payment to the USD account below and ensure all details are accurate;
2. In besides to the order amount, you need to pay an additional wire transfer fee. There may be other fees deducted when your bank uses intermediary banks or other third parties to transfer payment to us. If there is a shortfall in payment, we will contact you again to complete the shortfall balance;
3. Please be sure to note your order ID on the payee's side at the transfer page "Message to recipient", so that we can match your payment with your order. DO NOT mention Bitcoin, Antminer or other invalid messages to avoid money being returned by the bank;
4. We do not accept payment for multiple orders in one wire transfer. Strictly ONE order, ONE transfer;
5. We suggest you fill-up the intermediary bank information under the "Memo" section for USD wire transfers so that the banks are able to process the payments faster;
6. Please upload the transfer proof information at "My Orders" once you've finished the remit, If you encounter any problem, please email email@example.com.