Matrixport( www.matrixport.com ) is a One-stop digital asset financial services platform and is a business partner of Bitdeer, users could open and bind their Matrixport account with Bitdeer account so that payment transfer when purchasing BitDeer products and electricity renewal would be more convenient and cost-effective.
How to Open a Matrixport Wallet Account
1. Open via Bitdeer
If user doesn't have a Matrixport account, they can open one on Bitdeer:
- Login to Bitdeer account - Matrixport Wallet
- Read Matrixport Service Team and hit 'Active the Matrixport Wallet'
- Finish the Two Factor Authentication and a new Matrixport account is successfully opened and bind to your Bitdeer account
2. Bind an existing Matrixport account to Bitdeer account
If you've already had a Matrixport account, you may follow the choose to hit 'already have an account, click to bind＞ ' option， and login to the account to finish the bind.
Why Bind Matrixport
1. Use Matrixport Wallet Balance to Pay Orders
When placing an order, the user may choose to pay with 'Matrixport balance', to pay with Matrixport balance is much more convenient, no blockchain confirmation or no transaction fee needed in the process.
2. Use Auto-Renew Electricity Fee Function with Matrixport
If you use the auto-renew electricity fee function with Matrixport, the electricity fee will be deducted from your Matrixport balance automatically when the plan’s remaining days of electricity are less than 3 days, it is more convenient and cost-effective to auto-renew electricity fee with Matrixport. Check for details: How to Auto-Renew Electricity Fee with Matrixport
How to Unbind Matrixport Account
Account settings - Account Management - Matrixport Account - Unbind
If you need to bind a new Matrixport account, you may first unbind the old Matrixport account and then bind the new one.
For more Matrixport account or product issue, feel free to contact Matrixport CS team at firstname.lastname@example.org