Users could change the revenue receiving address for their active plans:
- Login to Bitdeer account - Hash Rate - Manage - Hash Rate Management -Switch Address
- Select the target address and hit "CONFIRM"
Address modification rules
1. Scope of application
Users can switch the revenue address for active plans. The new address must meet the following criteria:
1) The format of the address conforms to the rules on the blockchain（meaning the address should be a valid one）;
2) The address is a non-suspicious address and does not appear on the blacklist.
2. The switch effective time
After submitting your application for address switching, it would automatically take effect within 3 minutes.
3. Restrictions of the switch
The address of one plan can only be switched once a day.
4, the impact of switching the address
1）After the address has been successfully changed, the next mining revenue will be paid to the new address, and the remaining unpaid revenue before the address is modified would also be paid to the new address.
2）After the address is successfully changed, the payment time of the next mining revenue will be delayed, meaning the unpaid revenue of the plan would head up and keep in the pool for the next 2 or 3 days, and the delay time of different mining pools will be different:
- For a given hash rate plan, the mining pool switch and address switch cannot be performed at the same time. When the mining pool switch is in progress, the address switch cannot be performed.
- Adding a new address or Deleting an address DOES NOT change your plan's current revenue receiving address. Should you intend to actually change the plan's address, you'll need to follow the above instructions.
Click here to check How to Add a New Receiving Address for My Account/Plan