Note : Add a new address or Delete an address DOES NOT change your plan's current revenue receiving address. Should you intend to actually change the plans' address, you'll need to follow the switch address instructions: How to Change a Plan's Receiving Address
Ways to add the recipient's address:
- Add a new address during order purchasing
During Hash Rate order purchasing steps, users are required to set up a receiving address for the order, and after the order takes effect, the mining pool will pay the plan's revenue to this designated address.
- Add a new address for active orders
- Login to the Bitdeer account - Hash Rate - Manage - Hash Rate Management -Switch Address - Check "Add New XX Address"
- Enter in the new address and Add Notes (optional)，fill in the two-factor authentication verification code and hit "CONFIRM". If you want to set the new address you've just added for the plan, please hit "Switch Address" and select this address, and hit "CONFIRM".
- Add a new address in "Account Settings"
Login to the Bitdeer account - Account Settings- Receiving Address
Select the target cryptocurrency type and hit "Add New XX Address"
Enter in the new address and Add Notes (optional)，fill in the two-factor authentication verification code and hit "CONFIRM"
Address modification rules:
There is no special requirement for the receiving address of the Hash Rate order, it can be your personal wallet address or the address of your trading platform account, as long as you fill in the correct and valid currency type of it. For example, if you have purchased BTC Hash Rate plan, you need to fill in the correct BTC receiving address, not any other currency address (a non-suspicious address, does not appear in the blacklist also should be required).
If you need to change the revenue address after the order has started running, please refer to: How to Change a Plan's Receiving Address？
Since some trading platforms have a minimum deposit limit, in order to avoid losses to users, it is recommended that you:
- If you choose the receiving address of a trading platform, please consult their minimum deposit amount in advance.(When the selected mining pool's payout threshold is lower than the platform's limit, the payment may not be credited, for details payout thresholds of each pool's, please refer to: Pools Revenue and Payment Clarification)
- You can also choose to use a personalized wallet address without threshold limit when order purchasing.
Bitdeer takes no responsibilities if any loss caused by other platform thresholds.