Users could change the revenue receiving address for their active plans:
- Login to BitDeer account - Hahrate List - Manage - Hashrate Management -Switch Address
- Select the target address and hit "CONFIRM"
You may also choose to add a new address for your plan, Check How to Add a New Receiving Address for My Account/Plan
Address modification rules
1．Scope of application
Once your computing power plan has taken effect, you can modify the revenue address. The new address must meet the following criteria:
1) The format of the address conforms to the rules on the blockchain（meaning the address should be a valid one）;
2) The address is a non-suspicious address and does not appear on the blacklist.
2. The modification time
After submitting your application for modification, it would automatically take effect within 3 minutes.
3. Modify the restrictions of the operation
The address of one plan can only be modified once a day.
4, the impact of modifying the address
1）After the address been successfully modified, the next mining revenue will be paid to the new address, and the remaining of the unpaid revenue before the address is modified would also be paid to the new address.
2）After the address is successfully modified, the payment time of the next mining revenue will be delayed, meaning the unpaid revenue of the plan would head up and keep in the pool for the next 2 or 3 days, and the delay time of different mining pools will be different:
- For a given computing power plan, the mine pool modification and address modification cannot be performed at the same time. When the mine pool modification is in progress, the address modification cannot be performed.
- Add a new address or Delete an address DOES NOT change your plan's current revenue receiving address, Should you intend to actually change the plans' address, you'll need to follow the above instructions.